When given the manufacturer and the model number of both the existing rooftop unit and the new rooftop unit, the curb adapter will be designed to drop onto the existing roof curb and the new unit will rest on the structurally rigid curb adapter.
- G90 galvanized metal 18 ga up to 10 ga (size dependant)
- A solid welded perimeter structural shell
- Welded internal supply transition or divider
- Solid bottom with holes for supply and return positioned to match old unit curb
- Fully insulated with 1” insulation
- Adapter height will be as short as possible, but the height is determined at the design stage as larger airflows with radical offsets will require taller adapters.